Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome to my new home!


I apologize for yet another long absence.This past month has been extremely busy and just chock full of obstacles which required very determined navigation.
 
My computer is still giving me problems, and December is hands down the busiest time of year for myself and my family.


With the Birthdays of four family members to contend with (Including mine), Christmas Eve, and Christmas I was pretty occupied.

Not to mention the fact that my mother's health is still in decline. There is a problem with her pump, which is inside of her, that helps with her pain. It is very dangerous now that it is malfunctioning so I have to keep an eye on my mother at all times. It is a very serious problem.

I had to move my blog over to Blogger due of all the heavy traffic coming to my site.

I will try my best to get the appearance of my Blog back to the way it was. I will continue to blog and talk about my life and everything going on. I will try to blog often but bear with me because January will be a very busy month for me. However I will do my best and much I thanks you all for still coming to my site and supporting myself and my family. I can not express all my gratitude enough.

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas with your loved ones. I sure did. We started off in the early morning of Christmas day. My brother came over and we opened up our stockings and spent time together, then took turns opening up all of our Christmas gifts.

To me there is absolutely nothing better in life then seeing the ones you love together and smiling.
While we were in the middle of opening gifts my boyfriend came over and joined us, making the day even more special.

After spending the morning together my father Keith wanted to meet up and spend some time together to celebrate our own Christmas. (It would be the first time he would be meeting my boyfriend.) So we all got into Levi’s truck and met my father at Levi’s house.

It was a nice but very short visit, since he had to get back to his house to have dinner with his other family.
Then we headed back to my Mothers where my Grandfather met us there and we had a nice Christmas dinner and spent the day playing WII.

I wish you all a happy and SAFE New Year! I know 2010 was a very rough and challenging year for me, but I know I am also very blessed to have such an amazing family, friends, and support from all over. I have so many great memories from 2010 and I am excited to see what life brings in 2011, and you all will have full access to it.

25 comments:

ManxMamma said...

All the best to you and your family for 2011!

Anonymous said...

I suppose that everyone will be asking you to comment about Bristol's new home in Maricopa, AZ. I don't care about Bristol's house. But, I am concerned that she appears to be taking Tripp out of Alaska. I hope that Levi will find a good lawyer who specializes in custody issues, because in every case that I know of where the two parents of a child don't live together, one parent does not have the right to take the child out of state permanently without a court hearing. Don't let Levi lose his parental rights; please get some good adult advice. No matter how much you all love Tripp, he still should have a court ordered and supervised DNA test, too. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Mercede!

So happy to hear you and your loved ones had such an enjoyable Christmas. Best wishes for 2011.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're now on a more robust platform.

I wish you a happy 2011. It's going to be an interesting year!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new blog home.

So glad you had an amazing and loving holiday season. Also happy that you and Levi got time together. Family time is the best time!

May the New Year bring you much joy and peace. May your needs be met and may your make great progress on achieving your dreams. We all pray your mother's health improves and your worries lessen.

Good luck. Blessings to you and yours!

abo gato said...

I love this photo of you, really a very charming shot. Hope that this year will be better for everyone.

squatlo said...

Looking forward to following your new site!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your Mom is having medical problems, hope the coming year will bring health and happiness you and your family.."never let your praying knees get lazy and LOVE like crazy"!♥♥♥

Mrs. M said...

Happy to see you're back and happy to hear you enjoyed the holiday season. I know you're a busy girl, but it's hard not to worry about you when you disappear for awhile. I hope your mom is okay.

Hannah Bell said...

Sadie, we're so sorry to hear of your mother's continued health obstacles. We will certainly be praying for God's favour and healing touch upon your sweet mum.

As an earlier poster noted...I'm sure the droves will be wanting to hear all of your commentary and thoughts on Arizona.

I had another thought as well...have you read the Palingates PDF file which summarises 'BabyGate'? I have been convinced from day that whomever DID birth Trig Palin...it was NOT Sarah Palin on April the 18th. But even so, every time I read it, I am struck anew with how utterly impossible it is for Sarah to have given birth to that child.

I'm so pleased you had a good family Christmas...and also thrilled to see you back to blogging!

Happy new year, Sadie. I truly hope this year is your best yet.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you're back. Looking forward to reading more of your thoughts on recent events. I hope things get better for your mom. I admire your dedication to her.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Mercede! Welcome back. I pray your Mom can get the relief she needs with no further problems.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are back and were able to celebrate the holidays with your family. Best wishes for you and your family for the new year!

gurukalehuru said...

Your blog looks fine. No problem with change.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, we have missed you.

Virginia Voter said...

Any truth to the pregnancy rumors about Willow and/or Bristol

Anonymous said...

hey mercede, i do not know if you read these comments, but i just wanted to say keep your headup and dont stoop to what you feel is the palins' level. if i were you i would stop negetively talking about them (even if they do to you), just because it might be easier to finally see tripp. i have been in your position before, with difficult inlaws, and you just have to kill them with kindness! i hope you consider it. (:

hunnybee said...

i very glad you had a nice holiday with your family. hope you mother feel better soon. take care Mercede and a happy new year to you and yours.

hunnybee said...

happy new year to you and yours Mercede. many blessings for you.

Ricardo ~san Francisco said...

Ask Sarah Palin if killing a nine year old girl provided her with the same thrill as killing a caribou.

Unknown said...

DNA testing by way of oral swabs is by far the standard procedure of sample collection as it's really quick to perform; nevertheless DNA tests, such as paternity testing.
DNA Testing

OverMountainMan said...

Mercede , Here's hoping that you and yours had a wonderful holiday and new year.
Now, We are hearing rumblings of a big event in the Palin household in the next couple of weeks and that many in Wasilla already know what it is, Get the scoop girl, What are you hearing ?

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you and your family as you struggle through these tough times. Keep telling the truth and you will always be able to hold you head high. I'm impressed at your maturity in not attacking Bristol the way she attacks you (and everyone else). God Bless.

Post a Comment